Monday 20 December 2010

Foggy headed

Well i took half a 45 mg tablet last night and while i slept like a log, i cannot wake up this morning.

I have got up and done all the jobs i could do as Harry got the car, and im not really in a condition to drive yet.
Ive done tea, its in the oven, and i ve walked boys.
All whilst I feel completely numb and groggy.

Im still so scared of everything, i still am having the runaway thoughts, but I cannot react to them and feel so guilty that im not.

Im so tired and feel like I cant think straight.
I keep worrying that Im losing control of me and Im going to end up in a heap on the floor and wont be able to function.

I know its because of how Im feeling, and I know the tablets do help with this, but i can remember from when I started taking them last time, that they frighten me. Well the side effects do. Im not bothered about being on the medication just getting through the settling down period when Im in two minds to keep on them or stop them.

I know I need them, but im not sure i can stick at it. All of this unable to decide is a symptom but its so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment