Monday 6 December 2010

Crappy time

Feeling sad.
Had a major row with Harry and now dont know where we're going and if its together.
Ive been very crabby, pmt, bad back and groin pain and yesterday feeling poorly but with loads of work to do.
Harry been odd....distant and snappy...flashback to the horrible time.
im very wobbly and with no out let for my anxiety thanks to back pain and not been able to run.

I think im going to chance it at lunch and pop to gym for a quick on treadmill. Cant hurt any more than it does already and Id rather be out  of the house while Harry is here.

Course work, well im about to start the poetry part of my assignment and im not holding out much hope of  understanding the poem let alone writing a concise assignment on it. Just have to do my best, its only a small assignment and it doesnt count greatly towards my end result but i will really make an effort to " get it ".

Plato im not bothering with anymore...the forum just seems an outlet to show off anyway and im too preoccupied. Tomorrow is my next tutorial but im not in the mood regardless of how much I need this particular one as its on Poetry.

Tonight im supposed to be at Alex's birthday party, will just have to get it together.

Hope the day ends better than it began.

No comments:

Post a Comment