Tuesday 28 September 2010

Worst day

This has been the hardest day so far.

Im starting to wake very jittery and it stays with me, today Ive even had the scary thoughts which send the anxiety levels shooting up. Im also very jumpy and easily upset.

Im in a dilemma, do I continue to stay off meds in the hope that this wears off, only been off meds completely a week, or do I run back to the meds.

The one thing I just cannot bear to come back is the scary thoughts, worries about bad things happening to those I love and I need to make sure they are all ok and safe because if anything happens to them it will be my fault and I wont be able to cope.

Can I get help to overcome this problem without resorting to the meds?

I also think I have aproblem with my hormones. I have Polycystic Ovary Syndrome but nothing too terrible. Just lately Ive noticed changes, hair is greasy, getting more spots, not able to lose weight( early days with that). I need to get it sorted but feel a bit to wobbly at the mo.

Have managed to get ironing done, do shopping, go to physio and go to shops with Penny but when these falshes happen it ruins what im doing.

Need to get it sorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment