Thursday 23 September 2010

day is done

Well got through today.
Tooth is in just hope it stays in, dentist was fine no panics
Didn't have Alex so didn't have school run

Went to gym and did bootcamp with Liz and it was hard but no panic.

Now Ive just been sorting out future OU courses and have got a bit ahead of myself so will leave that

Tomorrow is starting to pray on my mind.
Miss the Dude and know there will be tears
Am wondering if Cheryl will climb down off her high horse and wish me Happy Birthday, don't know what itll mean for friendship if she doesn't. She still hasn't replied to my text and part of me thinks fuck it then.

Anyway am definately running tomorrow, hopefully outside abut weather looking rubbish so may nip up to gym.

Hope I can sleep tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment