Saturday 25 September 2010

Better Day

Today not been bad although I did feel a couple of thoughts start to race a bit.
So far I have shut them down but I hope they don't come back too often

I think its because I read peoples experiences coming of Mirtazapine and they were a bit scarey.
The most worrying was that some people seem to have a bit of a dip 4 weeks after no medication.
Some have no symtoms of withdrawl at all and I must admit mine are nothing compare to some of the horrors Ive read.

I think exercise is helping although i feel extremely tired and cold most of the time when Im not exerciseing..doesn't help that the weather has turned decidedly Autumnal and getting out into the fresh air is hard work.

Im hoping the course will be a distraction rather than a burden, it feels exciting at the mo but its not officially started yet.

No weight loss as yet.

Im going to try and remember that even on the meds i still had anxiety and racing thoughts so I can cope on my own....apart from the lack of sleep in the night and the tiredness in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment