Wednesday 22 September 2010

Better night

Slept quite a bit better last night than the previous one, maybe cos I was knackered and maybe cos I wasn't as concerned about Harrys knee.

Today has been a bit of a low level jitter, nothing like the full blown ones but there in the background.
Had quite a lot to do today and felt a bit overwhelmed.

Decided to take boys on my run today and kill two birds with one stone. It was ok, had to stop a couple of times for various reasons ans the calf stiffness was there alittle bit but got it done.

Two lots of ironing this morning and shopping and two lots of ironing this afternoon and housework. Im quite tired and havent looked at my books for that reason, but also don't want to get to a bit I find beyond me at this stage and get put off.

Still taking the Ab's and they make me feel so sick so Im not taking another until after we get home tonight after takeaway at Trouts, another little reason for the jitter Im sure. Will be fine though.

Side effects seem not bad, sweating there still but not excessively and very tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment