Wednesday 15 September 2010

Not a brilliant day

Today has been the worst day so far and I don't know what is responsible.
It could be the thought of starting the half tablet/no tablet week
It could be this UTI or whatever it is
It could be hormonal, the pcos playing up
It could be the reduced dose finally catching up
It could be the thought of going it alone without the safety net of the meds

Anyway looking on the positive side has been decidedly more difficult today but I will try my best to keep seeing the positive even if i don't feel it.

You know what they say " fake it til you make it"

I need to ignore the fear as it will only be temporary, and to take control of the things I can and just accept the things I cannot control, difficult for a control freak but I will try.

Anyway have managed to look into Uni course and have tried to get a bit done before it starts so feel positive about that.

Tonight is the first night of no meds so will post tomorrow, hope to get a nights sleep but its been affected a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment