Tuesday 14 September 2010

Bad morning

Well today has been the worst so far and by worst I mean i feel rough and a bit jittery and fuzzy headed again but im not 100% that its the reduced dose.

Im not sure where I am in my monthly cycle as because of the PCOS i take the pill for 3 months at a time before having a break. I must say things feel like the time of the month, so tired and achey and snappy. Doesn't help that I also have a Urine Infection and am taking AB's which come with built in nausea.

In spite of this I have wlaked the dogs, done the housework, looked at my course stuff and hopefully downloaded some of that onto Ipod.

Head feels a bit cleare as the morning wears on and I am trying my best to keep the worry in perspective telling myself that this too will passs and to just stick at it.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment