Friday 12 November 2010

up and down

Better day yesterday, well it was until my side started hurting...again!

Had the bright idea Id grab a quick run at the gym. Felt side twinge when I was running but as usual I ignored it and it did go away, but last night and today its burning like hell.

im not as jittery today but have absolutely no patience. Shouting at the dogs like a fish wife, had a moan at Scott inspite of it being his birthday and him jetting off to Oz next week.
Im sure the pain and the jitters about him going aren't helping my intolerence of everything.

I am getting increasingly pissed off with lack of consideration for others, not in me, in strangers. Drivers blocking roads, taxi drivers, litter droppers etc......I could just blow my top.

Have tried to study but have lost confidence and motivation. Tried to answer an assignment question but have no idea if Im on the right path as the first one isnt back yet and wont be for another week....god knows why, most of the other groups have had theirs and are working on the re writes.

Just had to answer the door, thought it was a delivery, which would have been fine, but it turned out to be scrap dealer.....if it had been the local Joh bo's they would have been given a right rounf of fuck's. i hate being made to answer the door when Im doing something just for them...Piss off and stop shoving your beliefs down other peoples throats... I dont go to their house and disturb them...

Ah Im ranting but I really want to just say Fuck Off to everything today!

No comments:

Post a Comment