Friday 5 November 2010

oh oh

Bit of a bad day jitter wise.

Still feel crap, sneezing, headache. so very tired and nausea.

Still worrying before I have anything to worry about and still feeel I should be there to help people close to me regardless of the cost to me.
Still worried about the cost to me instead of just helping people

Prue is waiting for her lovely Daisy to have her first litter of pups and it looks like it will be a middle of the night job. After last time I hate to think of Prue going through it on her own but too worried about the anxiety to offer to be there and so feel shit about myself.

Also sad about Rosie and wish I could help but just feel awful her family are going through this sadness, or will be.

These things just upset and worry me so much I feel like I am never going to be strong again enough to deal with what life throws at me.

1 comment:

  1. All went well with Daisy, wish I could stop over worrying

    ReplyDelete