Monday 24 January 2011

A long time

Well I cant believe its been so long since I posted. Things are more level, but Im still worrying about things.
I think of Rosie most days, they lost her on New Years Eve. They took a puppy which I hope has helped with their big loss. I thank god every day nearly for all I have. I have been worried about Fred. He has been acting really strange lately, Im not sure if there is a girley around in season. It doesnt affect Boo the same.
The ou is ok, last assignment mark was 71%. This one is proving to be really hard to write, and its history so its right up my street, what Ive written today is a lot. I have done well today. I need to go back over it and ask myself how my reply answers the question, to see if I can tidy it up. Then the references and the Biblio.
Tomorrow Im hoping to get outside for a run, weather permitting, and I need to get a gp appointment to review meds but I hate going.
Today I had a rethink about the car...I think instead of I want, I need to think what we can have with what we can afford and not be so greedy.
Gym tonight, chest and back, not too bad. Eaten too much rubbish lately. Need to either go to a group, or try really hard at home

No comments:

Post a Comment