Saturday 1 January 2011

It happened

Well poor Rosie died yesterday. Bless her and her family, gone too soon like so many.
We were out at friends when I got the message. I was only there out of duty, I wanted to stay at home as I'd felt strange all day. I didnt say anything but we came home around 11 that night to get settled before the New years Eve fireworks and I read the full message then. Few tears but the tablets are stopping most of my reaction.
Woke up this morning feeling calmer, I know the family will be so upset now but I found out they decided to have one of crazy Daisys pups, a boy this time, so Im sure he will bring a little light into their dark moments.

The family came for dinner which was fine, I just dont do great around company at the mo.
Well tonight Ive been using new laptop to sort out course work as I will have lots of ironing this week and ive got to send it by the 7th. First part done, second and hardest part rough draft but wont get to look at it for a couple of days.

Fred still concerns me and Im sure will continue to do so, I cant help it.
Off to settle down for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment