Wednesday 13 October 2010

Much better

Wow just read last post from 3 days ago and its hard to remember how rubbish I felt.

The days have been getting better since then....and today was the best so far. I really think having the first tutorial hanging over me was playing on my mind more than I kew.

It was hard though, all yesterday I was so nervous and in 2 minds whether to go. Even sat in the car in the car park I didnt want to go in but Harry made me and came with me and waited in the reception until we went in. Even for around 20mins into class I wanted to walk out but i knew Id have to wait another 20 mins for harry to come back. Anyway I got talking to some of the others in the group and things settled down. I enjoyed it in the end

It also proved to me that I can do this anxiety thing without the meds, its just the thought of getting low which is scarey as boy is that so hard to deal with.

The assignment i need to get on with as I am stressing myself out about not being able to do it. It will probably be on Friday as Im busy tomorrow.

One thing Im excited about is weight training. Have spoken to one of the instructors at gym and he is really encouraging about seeing how far I can go with it....something to work towards.

Things are better than ok at the mo.

No comments:

Post a Comment